I plan to spend a couple of minutes of logging the technical/non-technical challenges during my work weeks.
This is the log of my first week:
- MSTest Unit testing is cool
- ReSharper can run tests even if you have no proper test runners are set in your project. And it is hard to figure out how to run these tests without ReSharper
- MSTest test runner <> Microsoft.visualstudio.qualitytools.unittestframework
- MSTest has parametrized tests. They are cool
- With some workaround, it is possible to mock DateTime.Now even if it is static
- Teaching database unit testing can be a challenging topic